Vancouver’s construction + real estate insurance experts since 1972.
Wylie-Crump is a highly specialized firm delivering intelligent risk management insurance and surety consultation.
Our risk advisors are among the best in the industry. Our clients are among the best in theirs. Together, we work to move projects forward on time and on budget—managing risk to maximize reward.
Wylie-Crump is here for our employees, our clients, and our community. We have built a COVID-19 action plan to help prevent the spread of this Global pandemic and to continue to provide the service you have come to expect from our team.
To manage this risk, we are implementing the following operational changes until more updates from the Public Health Agency of Canada and B.C. Health Services are released:
- Our employees will be working from home and they will continue providing service. Employees can be reached via email or phone during our standard business hours. (8:00am-4:30pm, Monday to Friday)
- Our office will not be open to the public. Please contact your service professional via telephone or email.
- We are limiting all in-person meetings. If possible, we encourage meetings to be conducted via conference call or video call.
- We encourage clients to use Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs / Email Money Transfers) for any account/premium payments due to potential mailing/receiving disruptions.
- We have imposed the recommended 14-day self-isolation for any of our employees who have travelled outside the country, have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, or are experiencing any symptoms of the illness.
- Our employees have been educated on safe hygiene practices both in and outside of our business.
By taking these precautions we hope to do our part in helping contain the spread of COVID-19 and protect the vulnerable and high-risk individuals within our community.
We recognize this is a unique situation and encourage everyone to approach it with sensitivity, understanding, and respect.
We are assessing new information on a daily basis. We believe Wylie-Crump is well-prepared to manage through this pandemic and we remain confident in our ability to continue to support our valued clients.
Visit our LinkedIn Page for up-to-date information on COVID-19 and the insurance, surety and construction industry.