Who We Are
Do you want a company you can grow with? Wylie-Crump and Navacord are one of Canada’s fasting growing commercial insurance brokerages. This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to grow your insurance knowledge and tailor an intellectually stimulating and fulfilling career path within a dynamic company specializing in insurance and risk management for the Construction and Real Estate sectors.
Job Description – Full Time
You will provide excellent customer service to our clients and maintain detailed and accurate documentation in fulfilling the role’s duties & responsibilities:
- Process policy documents, issue cover notes/binders, invoices, enclosure letters and other documentation as required.
- Assist Account Manager with preparation of underwriting submissions and client proposals.
- Preparation of certificate lists at renewal and issuance of certificate of insurance accurately and in a timely manner.
- Access online portals (Epic/Insurer) to download policy documentation.
- Maintain client equipment and property schedules.
- Obtain premium finance quotes.
- Monitor and manage outstanding client accounts receivables.
- Log new claims in claims management system (Epic) including management of adjuster assignment, abeyance for claims status and close out procedures for closed claims.
- Update information in our internal management systems (Epic).
- Assist in development of company report templates and marketing documentation.
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
- Level 1 license
- You work best in a fast-paced team environment where collaboration and a supportive workplace is the norm.
- Proficiency working within MS Office environment (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Applied EPIC an asset.
- You are a detail-oriented individual who takes pride in providing a strong emphasis on the accuracy and quality of your work.
- Client-focused and service oriented.
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with client.
- Organizational skills to effectively process all paperwork / products.
- Problem solving, documentation skills, listening, phone skills, resolving conflict, analyzing information and multi-tasking skills an asset.
Our growth model is built upon employing dynamic people that want to build something truly great. Our team enjoys:
- An office culture that balances our very high professional standards with keeping things light, fun and always respectful, and providing for work/life balance.
- Industry leading compensation packages including salary, group insurance benefits, vacation time and additional perks such as a physical fitness allowance. Please note that salary placement will reflect the successful candidate’s experience and license level.
- Support for education and development tailored to individual employee goals and interests.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org